Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm going to Denver!

As many of you know, I'm going out to Denver as a Convention volunteer and plan to take advantage of as many offerings as possible.

I just posted this schedule on Blue Mass Group, where there's a discussion started by Charlie, who has asked for suggestions about what he should focus on and cover in Denver. Please visit there to read the discussion and add your imput.

I'm taking my computer and camera (with 2 batteries and three memory cards=8GB) and am ready to be involved to the max and totally sleep-deprived!

I'm signed up to attend the following workshops:
That doesn't include the volunteering time, convention or parties, all of which is up in the air.

Lot's more about the convention soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo ... you've been there 48 hours. Tell us!

jax in Loo'vulle

Anonymous said...

Soooo? Tell us!

jax in Loo'vulle

SEO Services