Monday, September 1, 2008

OK, OK...

....I'm back. And I'm sorting through hundreds of photos.

Two reasons I didn't post from Denver. First, I was out, mostly taking pictures, from 7 in the morning until 1 or 2 a.m. every day. That leaves just enough time to download pictures to the computer and sleep a little (not enough!). I'd planned some time to post on Tuesday, but had a computer disaster to deal with.

So I'm spending the next few days editing and posting, and if you check back, you'll see what I saw!

In the meantime, check out Marianne Rutter's blog. Marianne was a delegate, and my roommate, and, is evidently really good at writing in her sleep! ;-)

OK. Back later.

Oh, by the way, check out the Newburyport Daily News from last Saturday. More on what I think of the piece and the fact they ran the photo on the front page later...

No comments:

SEO Services